I suggest you ...

Help orient me to my local volunteer center

I'm overwhelmed by all the volunteer opportunities in my town - I want someone to talk to about volunteering, where to start, what to try, how you can make a difference. Show me some places to find friendly faces

50 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    adrakehonadrakehon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LADIKLADIK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HELP ORIENT: OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK
        OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK

• LADIKLADIK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK
        HELP: OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK

• Claire Burgos at DC101 Clear Channel in Rockville, MarylandClaire Burgos at DC101 Clear Channel in Rockville, Maryland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From Dr. Harold Camping of Family Radio. in reply to luis quintero on December 22, 2011 at 2:08 pm. IP Logged, 98.231.179.x Report Abuse Some of my secretaries here at Family Radio were talking to the disc jockeys of DC101 over in Rockville, Maryland at the Clear Channel building just off the pike and they told me that they starting worshipping and praising Obama along with God and that they had to get permission from their superiors before mentioning this on the airwaves. It is good that Obama will be Lord on October 21 of next year. What great gospel of Obama as well as God above!

From Claire Burgos of DC101 station in Rockville, Md. in reply to luis quintero on December 22, 2011 at 1:44 pm. IP Logged, 98.231.179.x Report Abuse My manager of the station, Beth Cohen says that this claim is a bunch of bullshit and that that God is good by creating a good christian person to be president and to be America's Lord and Messiah by October 21, 2012. That is proven true.

From matthew on December 15, 2011 at 6:58 pm. IP Logged, 92.41.141.x Report Abuse i believe the aliens will return the mayan gods were there at the start of the calander and they most likely will be at the end

From Dr. Harold Camping of Family Radio. in reply to matthew on December 22, 2011 at 2:11 pm. IP Logged, 98.231.179.x Report Abuse Hey Matthew sir,
        Our Family Radio station found out that the world will continue for billions of years and that president Obama will be of divine order to be of a special authority by October 21, 2012. That is good news since Obama is a good christian man as well as a good president and he will be America's new Lord and Messiah and rule the world on October 21 of 2012. You need to check out Obama's new Biblebook, The Gospel Of President Obama!

From Claire Burgos of DC101 station in Rockville, Md. in reply to matthew on December 22, 2011 at 1:46 pm. IP Logged, 98.231.179.x Report Abuse Hey honey, you are in a dreamworld and our station here at 1801 Rockville Pike here in Rockville at the Clear Channel building can teach you the real truth as to what we found out from good christian sources. You need to read president Obama's new Biblebook, The Gospel Of President Obama. Good book!
        Call us at 240--747-2700 or 1-866-91-DC101 for details. Thank you for your service!

Feedback and Knowledge Base