I suggest you ...

HOT issues

we list our projects in Hands On Tech, so our projects should be uploaded automatically but its not working for all of our projects. Specifically can't find "make a difference day: help keep someone warm this winter" (see it on our website at : http://www.handsonasheville.org/projects/viewProject.php?_mode=occurrenceView&_action=load&sFrom=monthlyCalendar&ixActivity=1095&ixAffiliateRegion=&sZipcode=&bAvailable=&dtBegin=2009-10-24&dtEnd=2009-10-24&_setFlag=&_clearFlag=course,specialevent

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    scatoe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Adminty (Admin, All For Good) responded  · 

We need the specific listings.
    Please cut & paste the listing details, and also get the landing page URLs, as well as the search queries you tried to run.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adminty (Admin, All For Good) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We will need exact URLs referring to the problem that you mention, and screen shots will help as well.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to resolving these issues.

• scatoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we have hundreds of project in our database that should show...the ones the weren't working before, are working now...but this search engine seems extremely finicky...one day it works, the next day it doesn't. And for some reason our project listings are showing html code. Why does that happen? And a different issue...when i narrow down my search to a specific zipcode, I still get listings from other states. it gets confusing...seems like that shouldn't be happening.

Feedback and Knowledge Base