I suggest you ...

make it easier to find the opportunities posted by registered users

I have posted several opportunities on other sites (serve.gov, volunteermatch.com) and I can't find them on here when I search by opportunity or agency name

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ferst FoundationFerst Foundation commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I uploaded the excel sheet with all the volunteer opportunities with my organization but do not see them listed. I only see a few that are listed on volunteermatch.org. My organization is Ferst Foundation for Childhood Literacy in Georgia.

• EBW Birthplace EBW Birthplace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem. I posted my organization's needs on serve.gov a month ago and we do not appear in the search. I am with the Edith Bolling Wilson Birthplace Museum in Wytheville, VA.

• Eliza LarsenEliza Larsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm with Famileis First in Atlanta GA. I posted an opportunity on serve.gov on Monday for a Volunteer Receptionist at a Counseling Office in Decatur, GA (zip code 30032) and I can't find it anywhere on here. My main office zip code is 30309 and i've tried searching opportunities in both zip codes. Help!

Feedback and Knowledge Base